A salicylic acid lotion is an effective way to restore skin smoothness by exfoliating and softening dry skin on the legs and other problem spots like the elbows and knees. An ideal lotion for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss. We recommend a hypoallergenic, non-irritating lightweight moisturizer like CeraVe Lotion for to help smooth skin texture without unwanted side effects.
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula, this lotion for rough skin is designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid as it hydrates with hyaluronic acid and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid lotion formula is gentle on the skin.
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
- Enriched with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Currently we deliver to the addresses within Qatar only, and the delivery fee is as follows:
Inside Doha : 30 QROutside Doha :40 - 70 QR
Orders registered until 6 PM shall be delivered on the same day. While orders registered after 6 PM shall be delivered on the following day .
orders registered on official holidays such as Eid days shall be delivered on the first day immediately after the holiday.
You can choose the delivery time by coordinating with the orders delivery agent and adhering to the fixed time. The agreed time is only an estimate, depending on congestion or busyness of the delivery agents in delivering of the orders.
We are not responsible for non-delivery for reasons beyond our control, including that you are not present at the address mentioned to receive the order or your request to postpone the delivery.
Please note that the delivery agent shall make three attempts to contact you daily to determine the delivery date and three attempts for delivery, if any of the calls are not answered within 3 days the order shall be cancelled.